Clarage’s unmatched experience and flexible engineering has made us the best choice in the industry for your dust collection needs. With a full line of mechanical collectors and custom fans designed for clean air to heavy particulate loading, we can provide a range of solutions unmatched in the industry. Practical uses for Clarage collectors range from helping a system meet its required air quality emission levels, to extending the life of the system’s induced draft fan and connecting ductwork.
Careful attention to housing design details, such as inlet and outlet proportions, collecting tube spacing and dust discharge boot design, assures uniform gas distribution and proper flow to each individual collecting tube for maximum design efficiency.
- CUSTOM ENGINEERED DUST COLLECTORS
- Standard sizes up through 2 million CFM
- 6″, 9″ and 11.5″ Tube Availability
- Standard or Totally Accessible (TA) Design
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
- BEST AIRFOIL FANS IN THE INDUSTRY
- CAN RETROFIT MOST MANUFACTURERS
- MOST POPULAR SIZES – 6”, 9”, 12”, 24”
- FLAT & CONICAL BOOT DESIGNS
- CAST IRON CONSTRUCTION (HI BRINELL OPTION)
- PARTS FOR STANDARD & TOTALLY ACCESSIBLE DESIGNS
- HOPPER REPLACEMENTS
- CUSTOM-FIT CERAMIC LINERS FOR ADDITIONAL WEAR PROTECTION
- CUT TO LENGTH CARBON STEEL OUTLET TUBES – STANDARD
- .120” WALL OR OPTIONAL ¼” WALL
- TYPE A & XD TURNING VANES – ONE PIECE OR SPLIT DESIGN